Anti-Diarrheal Paste and Tablets
for Dogs and Cats
Contains Pectin, Kaolin and Viable (live)
naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Contains Enterococcus faecium and Lactobacillus acidophilus which is part of the normal intestinal flora. Beneficial bacteria that is believed to help resolve diarrhea caused by stress, antibiotic administration or change in diet.
Paste: 60 mg per mL
Tablet: 120 mg per mL
Paste: 750 million CFU per mL
Tablet: 1.5 billion CFU per tablet
- Also contains Inulin oligofructose, a prebiotic that synergistically helps the probiotics to compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and displace pathogenic bacteria from intestinal sites.
- Kaolin, helps soothes irritated intestines and absorbs water and excess bacterial toxins.
- Pectin absorbs water and helps firm stool.
- Available in 15 and 30 mL paste and 120 count chewable tablets
Sold Exclusively through Licensed Veterinarians
Any questions? We can help!