Topical and otic antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent for Dogs and Cats
• Otizole is indicated for treating dogs and cats with otitic and dermal infections when caused by pathogens sensitive to miconazole nitrate or polymyxin B sulfate, and for the inflammation which often accompanies these conditions.
• Otizole is appropriate for treating disease conditions such as:
- otitis externa in dogs.
- Otodectes cynotis (ear mite) infestation and associated otitis in cats.
- allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- fungal infections when caused by M. canis in dogs and cats.
- bacterial dermatitis in dogs and cats.
- non-specific dermatitis in dogs and cats.
• (miconazole nitrate, polymyxin B sulfate, prednisolone acetate suspension)
• Available in 15, 30 and 100 mL formats
Sold Exclusively through Licensed Veterinarians
Any questions? We can help!